West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – West Central Railway has released the job notification for 1273 Act Apprentice posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 24.12.2018 to 23.01.2019. This Latest West Central Railway recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. West Central Railway invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent West Central Railway notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 West Central Railway Job Notification Important Details
- 2.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Age Limit
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 Salary Details
- 2.6 There is no mention on salary details.
- 2.7 Selection Process
- 2.8 Steps to apply for West Central Railway Job
- 2.9 West Central Railway Important Dates
- 2.10 West Central Railway Official notification and Application Form
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||1273|
West Central Railway Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the West Central Railway notification has been given below.
|Trade||No. of Post||Department|
|Diesel Mechanic||100||MECH (Diesel)|
|Fitter||160||Electric Shed NK)|
|Hotel Clerk / Front Office Assistant||02|
|Information & Communication Tech||10|
|Mechanic cum Operator Electronics System||10|
|CDA CAM Operator cum Programmer||06|
|Computer Networking Tech.||10|
|Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mech.||10|
|Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance||10|
Make sure you are eligible for West Central Railway vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
10th or equivalent with 50% marks and ITI pass in relevant trade (for all other posts).
Make sure you are eligible to apply West Central Railway job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 15 years to 24 years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the West Central Railway official notification 2018.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹ 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – ₹ 70
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
There is no mention on salary details.
The West Central Railway job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for West Central Railway Job
- Login to West Central Railway career page at official website http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Search for job 1273 Act Apprentice job Notification 2018
- Download or view the West Central Railway Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
West Central Railway Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the West Central Railway candidates.
- Start Date: 24.12.2018
- Last Date: 23.01.2019
West Central Railway Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.