UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification for 56 Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Diploma, Bachelor Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 08/10/2021 to 28/10/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over India. For this notification, UPSC recruiting candidates by online mode only. The UPSC online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the UPSC online application form 2021 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
UPSC Youth Officer Recruitment 2021
|UPSC Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Youth Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Qualification||Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
UPSC Data Processing Assistant Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest UPSC Youth Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant, Senior Grade recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Union Public Service Commission has released 56 vacancies for Officer Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Data Processing Assistant||1|
|Youth Officer||Master Degree, Graduate|
|Assistant Director||Diploma, Graduate|
|Private secretary||Bachelor Degree|
|Data Processing Assistant||B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree, Degree in Engineering|
|Senior Grade||PG Diploma, Graduate|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Youth Officer||30 years.|
|Assistant Director||35 years.|
|Private secretary||30 years.|
|Data Processing Assistant||30 years|
|Senior Grade||30 years.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules.
- Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes category candidates would get a maximum of 10 years of age relaxation including 5 years of age relaxation meant for their respective categories.
- OBC candidates would get a maximum of upto 8 years including 3 years of age relaxation meant for the OBC category.
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): 10 years
- Age relaxation of 10 years (This implies that Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes category candidates would get a maximum of 15 years age relaxation including 5 years meant for their respective categories.
- OBC candidates would get a maximum of upto 13 years including 3 years of age relaxation meant for the OBC category
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for UPSC recruitment 2021. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 25/-|
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Youth Officer||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Private secretary||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Data Processing Assistant||Level 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Grade||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
Most of the time the Union Public Service Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Short-Listed For Interview
Steps to Apply UPSC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSC Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the UPSC Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|