UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission has released the job notification for 392 NA & NDA posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 09.01.2019 to 04.02.2019. This Latest UPSC recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. UPSC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Union Public Service Commission notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 UPSC Job Notification Important Details
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||392|
|Job Location||All over India|
UPSC Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Union Public Service Commission notification has been given below.
- National Defence Academy (Indian Army) – 208 Posts
- National Defence Academy (Indian Navy) – 42 Posts
- National Defence Academy (Indian Air Force) – 92 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50 Posts
Make sure you are eligible for Union Public Service Commission vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification (As on)|
|1.||For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|2.||For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
Make sure you are eligible to apply Union Public Service Commission job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003 are eligible
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the UPSC official notification 2018.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
There is no mention on salary details.
The Union Public Service Commission job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for UPSC Job
- Login to UPSC career page at official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Search for job 392 NA & NDA job Notification 2018
- Download or view the UPSC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
UPSC Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission candidates.
- Start Date: 09.01.2019
- Last Date: 04.02.2019
UPSC Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.