TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the job notification for 06 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 10.01.2019 to 10.02.2019. This Latest TNPSC recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. TNPSC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 TNPSC Job Notification Important Details
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||06|
TNPSC Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notification has been given below.
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Service Code||No. of Post|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department. (Code No.1760)||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service (Code No.031)||06 SC(G) Posts|
Make sure you are eligible for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
Make sure you are eligible to apply Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job by age limit given below:
SCs and SC(A)s – No maximum age limit
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the TNPSC official notification 2019.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Sub-Inspector of Fisheries – Rs.35,900 – 1,13,500/- (Level 13)
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for TNPSC Job
- Login to TNPSC career page at official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Search for job 06 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries job Notification 2019
- Download or view the TNPSC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
TNPSC Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission candidates.
- Start Date: 10.01.2019
- Last Date: 10.02.2019
TNPSC Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.