TN Police Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the job notification for 309 SI Technical posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 11.07.2018 to 10.08.2018. This Latest TN Police recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. TN Police invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) notification 2018, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 TN Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 2 TN Police Job Notification Important Details
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||309|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN Police Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) notification has been given below.
- Sub Inspector (SI) Technical – 309
Make sure you are eligible for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Candidates should possess minimum a second class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication engineering recognised by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Quota: 20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates. The serving Police personnel shall meet the eligibility criteria under Rule 2 of Adhoc rules of the Technical Services. Departmental Quota candidates are requested to apply only one online application either open quota or departmental quota for this recruitment.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) job by age limit given below:
- For BC (Backward Class), BC (M), (Backward Class (Muslim)), MBC (Most Backward Class), DNC (De-notified Community) Candidates – 30 Years
- For SC, (Scheduled Caste), SC(A) (Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)), ST, (Scheduled Tribes) Candidates – 33 Years
- For Destitute Widow Candidates – 35 Years
- For Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years
- For Departmental candidates appearing for 20%, Police departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018) – 45 Years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the TN Police official notification 2018.
Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale: Rs.36900 – 116600/-
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for TN Police Job
- Login to TN Police career page at official website http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Search for job 309 SI Technical job Notification 2018
- Download or view the TN Police Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
TN Police Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) candidates.
- Start Date: 11.07.2018
- Last Date: 10.08.2018
TN Police Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.