TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released the job notification for 06 Programme Assistant posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post. This Latest TANUVAS recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. The candidates need to attend the interview on 25.02.2019
More details about this recent Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 TANUVAS Job Notification Important Details
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||06|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
TANUVAS Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) notification has been given below.
- Subject Matter Specialist – 01 Post
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – 02 Posts
- Farm Manager – 02 Posts
- Supporting Staff – 01 Post
Make sure you are eligible for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Subject Matter Specialist
- Master Degree in Pant Pathology / Entomology from recognized University
2. Programme Assistant (Computer)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application or equivalent form University
3. Farm Manager
- B.Sc Agricultural / Horticulture from recognized University
4. Supporting Staff
- Matriculation Pass Qualification form a recognized University
Make sure you are eligible to apply Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the TANUVAS official notification 2019.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Subject Matter Specialist – Rs.35000/- (With Ph.D)Rs.30000/- (With NET)Rs.25000/- (With NET
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – Rs.16000/-
- Farm Manager – Rs.16000/-
- Supporting Staff – Rs.10000/-
The Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for TANUVAS Job
- Login to TANUVAS career page at official website http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/
- Search for job 192 Agricultural Officer job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Go for walk-in on 25.02.2019
Walk-In Interview Location
Kindly attend TANUVAS interview on 25.02.2019 to below address.
- The Directorate of Extension Education, Farmers Hostel Building, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai.
TANUVAS Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) candidates.
- Interview Date: 25.02.2019
TANUVAS Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.