Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 – Supreme Court of India has released the job notification for Various Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 01.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. This Latest Supreme Court of India recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. Supreme Court of India invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Supreme Court of India notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 Supreme Court of India Job Notification Important Details
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||Various|
Supreme Court of India Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Supreme Court of India notification has been given below.
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Make sure you are eligible for Supreme Court of India vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
(i) The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
(ii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/ before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
(iii) The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Supreme Court of India job by age limit given below:
18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the Supreme Court of India official notification 2019.
Pay the Application/ Test Fee of ₹200 plus bank charges through online mode only.
There is no mention on application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale – ₹50,000 per month
The Supreme Court of India job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Job
- Login to Supreme Court of India career page at official website https://www.sci.gov.in/
- Search for job Various Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant job Notification 2019
- Download or view the Supreme Court of India Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
Supreme Court of India Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Supreme Court of India candidates.
- Start Date: 01.02.2019
- Last Date: 28.02.2019
Supreme Court of India Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.