Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for 04 SRD Trainee posts has been released. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy. The candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 23.03.2018 to 17.04.2018 . This Latest Spices Board of India Notification 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs.
- 1 Spices Board of India SRD Trainee Recruitment 2018:
- 2 Spices Board of India notification Vacancy Details:
- 3 Spices Board of India Job Notification Important Details
Spices Board of India SRD Trainee Recruitment 2018:
More details about this recent Spices Board of India notification(2018), including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply, are given below:
Spices Board of India notification Vacancy Details:
Organization: Spices Board of India
Job Type: Central Govt Job
No. of Vacancies: 04
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date: 17.04.2018
Spices Board of India Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Spices Board of India notification has been given below.
- SRD Trainee – 04(Exclusively for SC Candidates)
Make sure you are eligible for Spices Board of India vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Candidates who have completed Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge are eligible for this job
Make sure you are eligible to apply Spices Board of India job by age limit given below:
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
There is on application fees.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Stipend: Sample Receipt Desk Trainee – Rs 17,000/- p.m
The Spices Board of India job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Direct Interview
How to apply for Spices Board of India SRD Trainee Job
- Login to Spices Board of India career page at official website http://www.indianspices.com/
- Search for SRD Trainee job Notification
- Download the notification
- Verify the age limit and education details to your eligibility
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary document photo copies
- Go for walk-in on date at given venue
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi,Thiruvallur Dist. Tamil Nadu – 601 201. (Tel: 044-27923450)
Spices Board of India Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Spices Board of India candidates.
- Last Date: 17.04.2018
Spices Board of India Official notification and Application Form
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.