RRB Recruitment 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board has released the job notification for 14033 Junior Engineer (JE) posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 02.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. This Latest RRB recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. RRB invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Railway Recruitment Board notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 RRB Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 RRB Job Notification Important Details
RRB Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||14033|
|Job Location||All over India|
RRB Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Railway Recruitment Board notification has been given below.
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494 Posts
Make sure you are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Junior Engineer (JE)
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline
2. Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
- PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Courseof 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute.
3. Depot Material Superintendent
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
4. Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
- Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
Make sure you are eligible to apply Railway Recruitment Board job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the RRB official notification 2018.
|Category of Candidates||Fees|
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned belowRs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.||Rs.500/-|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class – Rs.250/-This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT||Rs.250/-|
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale: Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
The Railway Recruitment Board job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for RRB Job
- Login to RRB career page at official website http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Search for job 14033 Junior Engineer (JE) job Notification 2018
- Download or view the RRB Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
RRB Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Railway Recruitment Board candidates.
- Start Date: 02.01.2019
- Last Date: 31.01.2019
RRB Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.