RBI Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for 24 Junior Engineer posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 07.01.2019 to 24.01.2019. This Latest RBI recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. RBI invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Reserve Bank of India notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 RBI Job Notification Important Details
RBI Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||24|
|Job Location||All over India|
RBI Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Reserve Bank of India notification has been given below.
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 09
Make sure you are eligible for Reserve Bank of India vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD)
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Make sure you are eligible to apply Reserve Bank of India job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 20 – 30 years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the RBI official notification 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹450 (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen – ₹50 (Intimation Charges)
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale – ₹21,400 per month (i.e. ₹13,150 plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – ₹15400 – 900(4) – ₹19000 – 1200(6) – ₹26200 – 1300(2) – ₹28800 –1480(3) – ₹33240 – 1750(1) – ₹34990
The Reserve Bank of India job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for RBI Job
- Login to RBI career page at official website https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Search for job 24 Junior Engineer job Notification 2018
- Download or view the RBI Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
RBI Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Reserve Bank of India candidates.
- Start Date: 07.01.2019
- Last Date: 24.01.2019
RBI Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.