RBI Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification for 30 Assistant Manager, Legal Officer posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 19.07.2018 to 09.08.2018. This Latest RBI recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. RBI invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Reserve Bank of India notification 2018, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 2 RBI Job Notification Important Details
RBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||30|
|Job Location||All over India|
RBI Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Reserve Bank of India notification has been given below.
Make sure you are eligible for Reserve Bank of India vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Essential: A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course. Desirable: Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management. + At least 3 years’ experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/private limited organization including Hospitals/Banks/Financial Institutions/Planning/Designing/Construction/Large Office Buildings/ Multistoried Buildings/Housing Companies/residential campus based education institutions including preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
- Essential: (i) Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR (iv) Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing.
- (i) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. Desirable: (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications. + At least two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as teacher in law in a Law College /University.
- Essential: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution. Desirable: (i) Diploma in ‘Computer Applications’ from a recognized University or Institute (ii) Qualified in the national level test (NET/SLET/SET) conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC (iii) Short term/ crash course on content management, viz. Joomla, Drupal, etc + : Three years’ professional experience in a library under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/ University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution or any major automated library.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Reserve Bank of India job by age limit given below:
- Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – Between 21 and 35 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1983 and not later than 01/07/1997).
- Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1988 and not later than 01/07/1997)
- Between 25 and 40 years (no relaxation for any category). The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1978 and not later than 01/07/1993(both days inclusive).
- Not exceeding 32 years (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986). Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of candidates possessing LL.M. degree and 5 years in the case of candidates possessing Ph.D. in Law.
- Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1988 and not later than 01/07/1997).
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the RBI official notification 2018.
- General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs.100/-
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
There is no mention on salary details.
The Reserve Bank of India job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for RBI Job
- Login to RBI career page at official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/
- Search for job 30 Assistant Manager, Legal Officer job Notification 2018
- Download or view the RBI Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
RBI Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Reserve Bank of India candidates.
- Start Date: 19.07.2018
- Last Date: 09.08.2018
RBI Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.