OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission has released the job notification for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 10.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. This Latest OPSC recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. OPSC invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Odisha Public Service Commission notification 2018, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 OPSC Job Notification Important Details
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Orissa Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||1950|
OPSC Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Odisha Public Service Commission notification has been given below.
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) – 1950 Posts
|Category||No. of Posts|
|SC||435 (131 -w)|
Make sure you are eligible for Odisha Public Service Commission vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution
- Must have a valid registration certificate.
- Possessed required conversion certificates.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Odisha Public Service Commission job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 — 32 years (As on 01/01/2019)
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the OPSC official notification 2018.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through any branch of State Bank of India.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Pay Scale – Level-12, Cell – 1 of ₹56,100 (P.B. – 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹15,600-39,100 + G.P. ₹5,400)
The Odisha Public Service Commission job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for OPSC Job
- Login to OPSC career page at official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Search for job 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) job Notification 2018
- Download or view the OPSC Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
OPSC Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Odisha Public Service Commission candidates.
- Start Date: 10.01.2019
- Last Date: 31.01.2019
OPSC Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.