Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for 06 Junior Assistant posts has been released. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy. The candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 07.04.2018 to 25.04.2018. This Latest Oil India Limited Notification 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs.
- 1 Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- 2 Oil India Limited notification Vacancy Details:
- 3 Oil India Limited Job Notification Important Details
- 3.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 3.2 Educational Qualification
- 3.3 Age Limit
- 3.4 Application Fees
- 3.5 Salary Details
- 3.6 Selection Process
- 3.7 How to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Job
- 3.8 Address to send the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant job application form
- 3.9 Oil India Limited Important Dates
- 3.10 Oil India Limited Official notification and Application Form
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
More details about this recent Oil India Limited notification(2018), including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply, are given below:
Oil India Limited notification Vacancy Details:
Organization: Oil India Limited
Job Type: Central Govt Job
No. of Vacancies: 06
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date: 25.04.2018
Oil India Limited Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Oil India Limited notification has been given below.
- Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator) – 05
- Unskilled (Attendant – I), Grade – I – 01
Make sure you are eligible for Oil India Limited vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University. ii. Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc
- Passed Class 10th or equivalent from Govt. Recognized Board
Make sure you are eligible to apply Oil India Limited job by age limit given below:
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years to 30 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
There is on application fees.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator) – Rs. 13500-28000
- Unskilled (Attendant – I), Grade – I – Rs. 9300-17000
The Oil India Limited job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Job
- Login to Oil India Limited career page at official website www.oil-india.com
- Search for Junior Assistant job Notification
- Download the notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details to your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Send the application to the given address.
Address to send the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant job application form
Kindly send your offline application form to the below address before 25.04.2018, Otherwise Oil India Limited may not consider your application.
The Advertiser (Oil India Ltd.) 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal
Oil India Limited Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Oil India Limited candidates.
- Notification Date: 07.04.2018
- Last Date: 25.04.2018
Oil India Limited Official notification and Application Form
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.