Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Northern Railway has released the job notification for 19 Scouts & Guides Quota posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 31.12.2018 to 30.01.2019. This Latest Northern Railway recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. Northern Railway invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Northern Railway notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 Northern Railway Job Notification Important Details
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||19|
|Job Location||All over India|
Northern Railway Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Northern Railway notification has been given below.
- Group ‘C’ – 03
- Civil Engg, Mech, Elect & S&T – 16
Make sure you are eligible for Northern Railway vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board.
Civil Engg, Mech, Elect & S&T
- 10th pass + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
10th pass + ITI Equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
For Other Department
- 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
Make sure you are eligible to apply Northern Railway job by age limit given below:
- Group ‘C’ – 18 to 30 Years
- Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile) – 18 to 33 Years
For more details, kindly refer the Northern Railway official notification 2018.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹ 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – ₹ 250
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Group ‘C’ – Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile) – Level 1 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
The Northern Railway job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Northern Railway Job
- Login to Northern Railway career page at official website http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Search for job 19 Scouts & Guides Quota job Notification 2018
- Download or view the Northern Railway Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
Northern Railway Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Northern Railway candidates.
- Start Date: 31.12.2018
- Last Date: 30.01.2019
Northern Railway Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.