NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology has released the job notification for 134 Assistant Professor posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 28.01.2019 to 28.02.2019. This Latest NIT Trichy recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs.
More details about this recent National Institute of Technology notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 NIT Trichy Job Notification Important Details
- 2.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Age Limit
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 Salary Details
- 2.6 Selection Process
- 2.7 Steps to apply for NIT Trichy Job
- 2.8 Address to send the NIT Trichy job application form
- 2.9 NIT Trichy Important Dates
- 2.10 NIT Trichy Official notification and Application Form
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||134|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
NIT Trichy Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the National Institute of Technology notification has been given below.
- Chemical Engineering – 04
- Chemistry – 05
- Civil Engineering – 15
- Computer Science and Engineering – 10
- Energy and Environment – 04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 10
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 11
- Humanities and Social Sciences – 07
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 04
- Management Studies – 10
- Mathematics – 07
- Mechanical Engineering – 11
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 09
- Physics – 04
- Production Engineering – 14
Make sure you are eligible for National Institute of Technology vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering and M.E. / M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and related specializations and Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Process Intensification, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process Dynamics and Control, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Advanced Materials.
- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- a. Environmental Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering, Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering). b. Water Resources Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Water Resources Engineering / Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering / Irrigation Water Management / Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialisations) c. Transportation Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech in Transportation Engineering, Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering) d. Construction Engineering and Management (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Construction Engineering/Technology and Management / Building Technology and Construction Management, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialization)
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Distributed Computing, Distributed Technologies, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Image Processing, Theoretical Computer Science
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE / IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering Specialization: M.Tech./M.E./M.S. (by Research) / with Ph.D. in the following areas: Power Systems, Power Electronics anddrives, Electric Machines / Electronics IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
- B.E./ B.Tech. in ECE or its equivalent branch of Engineering M.E./M.Tech. in Microelectronics, Applied Electronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Optical Communication, Photonics, Signal and ImageProcessing, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Technology Ph.D. in areas of Microelectronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Microwave Integrated Circuits, Optical Communication, Photonics, RF-MEMS, Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering.
- B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/ Energy and Environmental Engineering with doctoral work exclusively in the area related to Wind energy/ Solar energy/ Environmental Engineering/or a combination of Energy and Environment. Knowledge in the area of CFD will be desirable.
- B.E./B.Tech. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation. M.E./M.Tech. in Instrumentation / Control / Precision Engineering / Automobile Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Optical and Laser Based Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Semiconductor Devices and Circuits, Cyber Physical Systems / Non Linear Control / Network Control Systems / Control Theory, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning for Instruments and Measurements applications, Automotive Systems.
- Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology / Systems, Finance, Operations, Analytics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Ph.D. in Mathematics with specializations mentioned below: Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Data Science, Mathematical Bio-Sciences, Numerical Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Fuzzy Mathematics, Combinatorics.
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering M.E. / M.Tech. and Ph.D. specialization in Engineering Design /Machine Design/ Vibration/ Applied Mechanics/Machine Dynamics / Automation /Industrial Safety
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy / Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Engineering. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in specializations related to Metallurgical Page 7 of 7 and Materials Engineering Ph.D. in the area of Process Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, Non-Metallic Materials, Physical Metallurgy, Non-Destructive Testing, Computational Materials Science, Mechanical Behaviour of Materials / any emerging area of specializations related to its discipline in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.Sc. (Physics) M.Sc.(Physics)/M.Sc.(Applied Physics)/M.Sc. (Materials Science) Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Nuclear Physics, Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics, Non Destructive Evaluation, Theoretical Physics, Materials Science, Optics and Lasers.
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Production / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering. M.E / M.Tech. / Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research, Data Analytics / Data Science, Maintenance Engineering, Casting Technology, Mechatronics / Robotics, Additive Manufacturing, CAD/CAM/CIM, Manufacturing Automation, Welding Technology, Machine Design, Industrial Management, Micro / Nano Manufacturing, Product Design and Development, Computational Mechanics
Make sure you are eligible to apply National Institute of Technology job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 35 Years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the NIT Trichy official notification 2019.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Assistant Professor – Pay Level 10 in VII CPC(Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000 in VI CPC)
The National Institute of Technology job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NIT Trichy Job
- Login to NIT Trichy career page at official website https://www.nitt.edu/
- Search for job 134 Assistant Professor job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Send the application to the given address.
Address to send the NIT Trichy job application form
Kindly send your offline application form to the below address before 28.02.2019, Otherwise National Institute of Technology may not consider your application.
- The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015
NIT Trichy Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Institute of Technology candidates.
- Start Date: 28.01.2019
- Last Date: 28.02.2019
NIT Trichy Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.