NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) has released the job notification for 1 JRF Job vacancy. The educational qualification for recruitment is M.Sc, Master Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 03/08/2022 to 21/08/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Shillong. For this notification, NIT Meghalaya is recruiting candidates by Online mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website http://www.nitm.ac.in. The candidates need to fill the National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya application form and attach all the necessary documents then sent it to the given E-Mail address. The applications received after 21/08/2022 will be invalid.
NIT Meghalaya Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
|NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||NIT Meghalaya Recruitment|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc, Master's Degree|
|Apply Mode||Online (By E-mail)|
NIT Meghalaya Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest NIT Meghalaya Junior Research Fellow recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has released 1 vacancy for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Research Fellow|
1. The candidate must have Master's Degree (M.Sc) in Physics/Applied Physics/Materials Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) in Master's Degree.
2. The applicants must have studied physics and mathematics in their Bachelor's degree
3. The applicants with GATE/CSIR-UGC NET-JRF in Physical Sciences within the last three years will be given more preference.
Desirable Experience: Working experience with DFT calculation and ion beam studies will be given more preference.
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||The candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-08-2022.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the NIT Meghalaya recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for NIT Meghalaya recruitment 2022. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 14,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
Most of the time the National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
Steps to Apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NIT Meghalaya Online (By E-mail) Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official NIT Meghalaya website http://www.nitm.ac.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the JRF Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NIT Meghalaya Junior Research Fellow job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Scan all the documents
- Send the application form and required documents to the given E-mail address before 21/08/2022
E-Mail Address to Send NIT Meghalaya Job Application 2022
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification link||Official Website|