NIRT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released the job notification for 02 Consultant posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post. This Latest NIRT recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. The candidates need to attend the interview on 14.02.2019
More details about this recent National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 NIRT Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 NIRT Job Notification Important Details
NIRT Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
NIRT Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis notification has been given below.
- Consultant (Data Management) – 01
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – 01
Make sure you are eligible for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
Consultant (Data Management)
- Professional with M.Sc (Bioinformatics)/ B.tech(Bioinformatics)/M.Tech (Bioinformatics) with strong Data Science background and 5-7 years of experience in data management in research/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred.
- Ph.D (Bio-Statistics) with 4-6 years of experience in data management in Clinical Research/ Clinical Trials with strong Data Science background/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred
Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics)
- Graduate in Statistics with Biostatistics/Medical statistics as one of the subject from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of Demonstrated experience in clinical development program Biostatistics and analyzing statistical software’s like SPSS;R and STATA.
- Master’s degree in Biostatistics/Medical statistics from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Statistics from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Biostatistics from a recognized University
Make sure you are eligible to apply National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis job by age limit given below:
- Consultant (Data Management) – 70 years
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – 60 years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the NIRT official notification 2019.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Consultant (Data Management) – ₹1,00,000 per month consolidated depending upon experience and knowledge.
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – ₹31,000 per month fixed without any other allowances
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NIRT Job
- Login to NIRT career page at official website http://www.nirt.res.in/
- Search for job 192 Agricultural Officer job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Go for walk-in on 14.02.2019
Walk-In Interview Location
Kindly attend NIRT interview on 14.02.2019 to below address.
- Indian Council of Medical Research Ansari Nagar New Delhi 110029
NIRT Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis candidates.
- Interview Date: 14.02.2019
NIRT Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.