NIEPMD Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has released the job notification for 7 Lecturer, Associate Professor Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is M.Ed, Ph.D, Master Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 20/04/2022 to 27/04/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Chennai. For this notification, NIEPMD recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. So aspirants are requested to fill the job application form and go to the walkin location on undefined.
NIEPMD Chennai Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
|NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs, College Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor|
|Qualification||M.Ed, Ph.D, Master Degree|
|Apply Mode||Direct Interview|
NIEPMD Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest NIEPMD Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has released 7 vacancies for Lecturer Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
1. Masters Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of Marks.
2. M.Ed Spl. Edn. (MD/ASD) with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10-point scale of UGC or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
3. Should have completed at least three years of working experience in the specific disability out of which minimum two 2 years should be as faculty in the specific disabilities.
4. Valid registration with RCI
1. Masters Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks.
2. M.Ed Spl. Edn. in specific disability area with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
3. Ph. D in Special Education (Submission of thesis may be considered).
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Senior Lecturer||Rs. 39,600/- per month (Consolidated Pay)|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 46,000/- per month (Consolidated Pay)|
Most of the times the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
Steps to Apply NIEPMD Chennai Senior Lecturer Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NIEPMD Direct Interview Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official NIEPMD website http://www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Lecturer, Associate Professor Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NIEPMD Lecturer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Go for walkin in 27/04/2022 @ 10:00 AM
Walkin Address for NIEPMD Recruitment 2022
The candidates need to attend the interview on 27/04/2022. The address details has given below.
|NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603 112|
|Walkin Date & Time||27/04/2022 at 11.00 AM|
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification link||Official Website|