NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020: NRHM Rajasthan is collecting job applications through online from 02/09/2020 to 16/09/2020. Currently, the National Health Mission (NRHM) announced 6310 Community Health Officer jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the NRHM Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of NRHM Rajasthan Online Application 2020.
NRHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020
NRHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 has Released now. National Health Mission (NRHM) has released the official job notification for 6310 CHO Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.Sc. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 02/09/2020 to 16/09/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Rajasthan. For this notification, NRHM Rajasthan recruiting candidates by online mode only. The NRHM Rajasthan online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the NRHM Rajasthan online application form 2020 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
|NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Organisation||National Health Mission (NRHM)|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Job Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over Rajasthan|
NRHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest NRHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
National Health Mission has released 6310 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Community Health Officer||6310|
The candidates who have completed B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Community Health Officer||B.Sc. In Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS)|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Community Health Officer||minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 45 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the NRHM Rajasthan recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for NRHM Rajasthan recruitment 2020. The fee details may vary by the caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
- Unreserved (Male & Female) – Rs. 400/-
- OBC (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer – Rs. 400/-
- Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 300/-
- Schedule Caste (SC) – Rs. 300/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – Rs. 300/-
- Shahriyar Category (Male/Female) – Rs. 300/-
- Specially Abled Person (PH)/Female Widow/Female Divorce – Rs. 200/-
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Community Health Officer||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
Most of the times the National Health Mission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NRHM Rajasthan Online Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official NRHM Rajasthan website https://nrhm.gov.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the CHO Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NRHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Fill all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|