NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Karnataka (NHM Karnataka) has released the job notification for 680 CHO Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.Sc Nursing. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 06/01/2022 to 23/01/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Karnataka. For this notification, NHM Karnataka recruiting candidates by online mode only. The NHM Karnataka online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the NHM Karnataka online application form 2022 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022
|NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||National Health Mission, Karnataka (NHM Karnataka)|
|Job Category||NHM Jobs, Health Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||NHM Karnataka Recruitment|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job location||All Over Karnataka|
NHM Karnataka Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
National Health Mission, Karnataka has released 680 vacancies for Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
The candidates who have completed a B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Community Health Officer||B.Sc Nursing|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Community Health Officer|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the NHM Karnataka recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for NHM Karnataka recruitment 2022. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
- Community Health Officer (CHO) will get a salary of Rs. 24200/- per month for High priority districts (HPDs) namely Bidar, Ballari, Kalburgi, Chikkamagaluru, Vijayapura, Bagalkote, Koppala, Uttara Kannada, Shivamogga.
- And Rs. 22000/- per month for Non-High priority districts (Non-HPDs) namely Chamarajanagara, Chitradurga, Haveri, Kolar, Belagavi, Tumkur, Mysore, Mandya, Udupi, Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Davanagere, Bengaluru rural, Bengaluru urban, Gadag, and Dharwad Districts.
- The additional amount of Rs. 8000/- per month will be paid as a performance-based incentive against the achievement of the set of service delivery indicators to all working Community Health Officer (CHO).
Most of the times the National Health Mission, Karnataka will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NHM Karnataka Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official NHM Karnataka website https://techkshetra.info
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the CHO Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|