NCLT Recruitment 2019 – National Company Law Tribunal has released the job notification for 02 Stenographers posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 21.12.2018 to 15.01.2019. This Latest NCLT recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs.
More details about this recent National Company Law Tribunal notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 NCLT Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 NCLT Job Notification Important Details
NCLT Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||Banglore (Karnataka)|
NCLT Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the National Company Law Tribunal notification has been given below.
- Stenographers – 02 Posts
Make sure you are eligible for National Company Law Tribunal vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
Graduate in any discipline form a recognized University, Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 years & maximum 62 years and having speed in English shorthand@ 100 wpm (7 minutes dictation to be transcribed in 50 minutes on computer)
Make sure you are eligible to apply National Company Law Tribunal job by age limit given below:
For more details, kindly refer the NCLT official notification 2018.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Stenographers – Rs.45, 000/- per month
The National Company Law Tribunal job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for NCLT Job
- Login to NCLT career page at official website https://nclt.gov.in/
- Search for job 02 Stenographers job Notification 2018
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Send the application to the given address.
Address to send the NCLT job application form
Kindly send your offline application form to the below address before 15.01.2019, Otherwise National Company Law Tribunal may not consider your application.
- The Deputy Registrar National Company Law Tribunal Bengaluru Bench 121 h Floor, East Wing Raheja Towers M.G.Road, Banglore-560 001
NCLT Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Company Law Tribunal candidates.
- Start Date: 21.12.2018
- Last Date: 15.01.2019
NCLT Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.