Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Madras High Court has released the job notification for 31 District Judge (Entry Level) posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 13.01.2019 to 04.02.2019. This Latest Madras High Court recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. Madras High Court invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Madras High Court notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 Madras High Court Job Notification Important Details
- 2.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Application Fees
- 2.4 Salary Details
- 2.5 Selection Process
- 2.6 Steps to apply for Madras High Court Job
- 2.7 Madras High Court Important Dates
- 2.8 Madras High Court Official notification and Application Form
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||31|
Madras High Court Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Madras High Court notification has been given below.
District Judge (Entry Level) – 31 Posts
Make sure you are eligible for Madras High Court vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
(d)Serving Judicial Officers (Civil Judges and Senior Civil Judges) having seven years practice, as Advocate and Judicial Service put together, are permitted to participate in the selection subject to the outcome of SLP No.14156/2015 pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Madras High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Age limit
Make sure you are eligible to apply Madras High Court job by age limit given below:
|Category of candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should Not have completed)|
|For Practising Advocates/ Pleader / Assistant Public Prosecutors / Judicial Officers.||For Reserved category (BC / BCM /MBC&DC / SC / SC(A) / ST||35 years||48 years|
|Unreserved||35 years||45 years|
For more details, kindly refer the Madras High Court official notification 2019.
|Name of the Community||Concession||Condition|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Total Exemption As pereligibility criteria.||–|
|Differently Abled Persons.||Total Exemption As per eligibility ceriteria||For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.|
There is no mention on application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
District Judge (Entry Level) – Rs. 51,550 – 1230 – 58,930 – 1380 – 63,070+Allowances
The Madras High Court job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Madras High Court Job
- Login to Madras High Court career page at official website http://ww.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Search for job 31 District Judge (Entry Level) job Notification 2018
- Download or view the Madras High Court Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
Madras High Court Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Madras High Court candidates.
- Start Date: 13.01.2019
- Last Date: 04.02.2019
Madras High Court Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.