UIDAI Recruitment 2020: UIDAI is collecting job applications through Postal/courier from 24/08/2020 to 24/09/2020. Currently Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) announced 06 Assistant Director jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the UIDAI Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of UIDAI PDF Application Form 2020.
UIDAI Assistant Director Recruitment 2020
UIDAI Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 has Released now. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released the official job notification for 06 Assistant Director Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is analogous. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 24/08/2020 to 24/09/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, UIDAI recruiting candidates by Offline mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website https://uidai.gov.in/. The candidates need to fill the Unique Identification Authority of India application form and sent to the organisation address. The application form should contain all the necessary documents. Most of the times the job application to be couriered to the notified address. The application received after the 24/09/2020 will be invalid.
|UIDAI Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Organisation||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Director|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
UIDAI Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest UIDAI Assistant Director recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Unique Identification Authority of India has released 06 Vacancies for Assistant Director Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
- UIDAI Headquarters, New Delhi – 02
- UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow – 01
- UIDAI Regional Office, Mumbai – 01
- UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru – 02
The candidates who have completed analogous are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level l2 or above. OR
- Officers from State/ UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding a regular post in corresponding grades with the requisite experience
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||Maximum of 56 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the UIDAI recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Assistant Director||₹1,23, 100-2, 15,900 Per month|
Most of the times Unique Identification Authority of India will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply UIDAI Recruitment 2020
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the UIDAI Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Director Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the UIDAI Assistant Director job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 24/09/2020
Postal Address to Send UIDAI Job Application 2020
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before the 24/09/2020
|unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001|
|Apply Link||Official Website|