ONGC Recruitment 2020: ONGC is collecting job applications through online from 26/08/2020 to 01/09/2020. Currently Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) announced 81 Doctor jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of ONGC Online Application 2020.
ONGC Doctor Recruitment 2020
ONGC Doctor Recruitment 2020 has Released now. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the official job notification for 81 Doctor Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is MBBS, M.D/M.S. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 26/08/2020 to 01/09/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in Mumbai. For this notification, ONGC recruiting candidates by online mode only. The ONGC online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the ONGC online application form 2020 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
|ONGC Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
ONGC Doctor Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest ONGC Doctor recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 81 Vacancies for Doctor Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on vacancy details given below.
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – 61 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officers – 8 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Physician- 02 Posts
- Paediatrician – 2 Posts
- General Surgeon – 1 Post
- Pathologist – 1 Post
- Orthopaedic – 1 Post
- Gynaecologist – 1 Post
- Homoeopathy – 3 Posts
- Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
- Medical Officer, Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon, Pathologist, Orthopaedic, Gynaecologist – MD/MS in the relevant discipline.
- Homoeopathy – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) (Registration With Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy Essential)
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Field Medical Officer (Offshore), Male Candidates – 60 years
- Field Medical Officer (Offshore), Female Candidates – 45 years
- Field Medical Officer (Onshore) – Goa – No Age Limit
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the ONGC recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Field Medical Officers (FMO)- Rs. 75,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer – Rs. 72,000/-
- Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon (Specialists), Pathologist, Orthopaedic, Gynaecologist (Visiting Doctor) -Rs 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours
- Homoeopathy – Rs 31400/-
Most of the times Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply ONGC Recruitment 2020
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the ONGC Online Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official ONGC website https://ongcindia.com/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Doctor Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the ONGC Doctor job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Fill all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
|Apply Link||Official Website|