NTA Recruitment 2021: NTA is collecting job applications online from 18/01/2021 to 05/03/2021. Currently, National Testing Agency (NTA) announced 58 Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the NTA Recruitment 2021. In this article, you can find the full details of the NTA Online Application 2021.
NTA Programmer Recruitment 2021
NTA Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer Recruitment 2021 has Released now. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official job notification for 58 Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.E, Diploma, Bachelor Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 18/01/2021 to 05/03/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, NTA recruiting candidates by online mode only. The NTA online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the NTA online application form 2021 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
|NTA Recruitment 2021 Full Details|
|Organisation||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Qualification||B.E, Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
NTA Programmer Recruitment 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest NTA Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
National Testing Agency has released 58 Vacancies for Assistant Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
- Joint Director (Group A) – 04 Posts
- Deputy Director (Group A) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Director (Group A) – 03 Posts
- Senior Programmer (Group A) – 02 Posts
- Programmer (Group A) – 03 Posts
- Superintendent (Accounts) (Group B) – 06 Posts
- Stenographer (Group B) – 09 Posts
- Assistant/ Sr. Assistant (Accounts) (Group B) – 06 Posts
- Assistant/Assistant (Accounts) (Group C) – 08 Posts
- Assistant (Accounts) (Group C) – 03 Posts
- Technician (Group B) – 03 Posts
- Technician (Group C) – 05 Posts
- Research Scientist ’A’ (Group A) – 01 Post
- Research Scientist ’C’ (Group A) – 01 Post
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Programmer post||45 years.|
|Research Scientist A And C posts||50 years.|
|Other Deputation posts||56 years.|
|Other Contractual posts||45 years.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the NTA recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for NTA recruitment 2021. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|For UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs.800/-|
Kindly check the National Testing Agency (NTA) official notification for detailed salary information.
Most of the times the National Testing Agency will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply NTA Recruitment 2021
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the NTA Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official NTA website https://nta.ac.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Technician, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Programmer Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the NTA Assistant job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Fill in all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
|Apply Link||Official Website|