ICSIL Recruitment 2020: ICSIL is inviting candidates by Direct Walkin Interview on 20/08/2020. Currently Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) announced 39 Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may attend the direct walkin for the ICSIL Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of ICSIL Walkin Application 2020 and more.
ICSIL Lab Technician Recruitment 2020
ICSIL Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer Recruitment 2020 has Released now. Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has released the official job notification for 39 Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, B.Sc. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from to 20/08/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, ICSIL recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. So aspirants are requested to fill the job application form and go to the walkin location on undefined.
|ICSIL Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Organisation||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Direct Interview|
ICSIL Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest ICSIL Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has released 39 Vacancies for Lab Technician Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Lab Technician||1. B.Sc. MLT/B.Sc. BIOSCIENCE with MLT with 02 Years of experience in the related laboratory. OR|
1. Matriculation/Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with science.
2. Diploma in MLT from a recognized institution.
3. 03 Years experience as a Lab Assistant in any group of the laboratory.
|Pharmacist||1. B. Pharmacy from a recognized institute|
10+2 with science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) from a recognized board.
|O.T. Technician||1. Matriculation or higher secondary or senior secondary (10+2) with science from a recognized board.|
2. Operation room assistant course from a recognized institution.
3. 5 Years experience as OT Assistant in OT/CTS/Neuro-surgery/Gastro Surgery/CSSD/Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/Anaesthesia workshop/ ICU Surgical/Resuscitation in a recognized hospital institute.
|Radiographers||1. Matriculation or higher secondary or senior secondary (10+2) with science from a recognized board.|
2. Certificate (2 years course) in Radiography OR diploma (2 years course) in Radiography ORB Sc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology (2 years) from a recognized board.
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Lab Technician||18-27 Years|
|O.T. Technician||18-27 Years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the ICSIL recruitment official notification for more details.
Application Fees – Nill
There is no application fee applicable to ICSIL Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer Recruitment. For more details kindly check the official notification.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Lab Technician||₹29,200 per month|
Most of the times Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply ICSIL Recruitment 2020
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the ICSIL Direct Interview Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official ICSIL website http://icsil.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Lab Technician, Technician, Pharmacist, Radiographer Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the ICSIL Lab Technician job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Go for walkin in 20/08/2020 @ 10:00 AM
Walkin Address for ICSIL Recruitment 2020
The candidates need to attend the interview on 20/08/2020. The address details has given below.
|LNH OPD Block, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-110002|
|Walkin Date||8th 19th 20 & 21 Aug 2020 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Notification link||Official Website|