Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University is collecting job applications through Postal/courier from 29/07/2020 to 24/08/2020. Currently, Anna University announced 2 Accountant, Hostel Manager jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the Anna University Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of Anna University PDF Application Form 2020.
Anna University Accountant, Hostel Manager Recruitment 2020
Anna University Accountant, Hostel Manager Recruitment 2020 has Released now. Anna University has released the official job notification for 2 Accountant, Hostel Manager Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Any Degree. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 29/07/2020 to 24/08/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in Chennai. For this notification, Anna University recruiting candidates by Offline mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website https://www.annauniv.edu/. The candidates need to fill the Anna University application form and sent to the organisation address. The application form should contain all the necessary documents. Most of the times the job application to be couriered to the notified address. The application received after the 24/08/2020 will be invalid.
|Anna University Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Job Category||University Jobs, College Jobs|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||Anna University Recruitment|
|Job Name||Accountant, Hostel Manager|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
Anna University Accountant, Hostel Manager Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest Anna University Accountant, Hostel Manager recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Anna University has released 2 Vacancies for Accountant Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
The candidates who have completed Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
1. Graduation in Commerce and proficiency in Accounting Software/Tally etc.60 % marks
2. Computer Literacy – Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and well versed with other essential computer operations.
3. 2 years of relevant experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Computer Literacy – Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Presentation, and well versed with other essential computer operations.
3. 5 years of Relevant experience related field
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or management, hotel and hospitality Management.
2. Experience in handling different cadre of manpower and modernization of kitchens
The candidates should kindly Check Advertisement for age limit
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the Anna University recruitment official notification for more details.
Application Fees – Nill
There is no application fee applicable to Anna University Accountant, Hostel Manager Recruitment. For more details kindly check the official notification.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Accountant||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated)|
|Hostel Manager||Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month (consolidated)*|
Most of the times Anna University will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply Anna University Recruitment 2020
The candidats are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the Anna University Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official Anna University website https://www.annauniv.edu/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Accountant, Hostel Manager Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the Anna University Accountant job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 24/08/2020
Postal Address to Send Anna University Job Application 2020
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before the 24/08/2020
College of Engineering,
Chennai - 600 025
|Notification link||Official Website|