AASL Recruitment 2020: AASL is collecting job applications through Postal/courier from 25/08/2020 to 18/09/2020. Currently Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) announced 18 Commander jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the AASL Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of the AASL PDF Application Form 2020.
AASL Commander Recruitment 2020
AASL Commander Recruitment 2020 has Released now. Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released the official job notification for 18 Commander Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, 12th. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 25/08/2020 to 18/09/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, AASL recruiting candidates by Offline mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website http://www.airindia.in/. The candidates need to fill the Airline Allied Services Limited application form and sent to the organisation address. The application form should contain all the necessary documents. Most of the times the job application to be couriered to the notified address. The application received after the 18/09/2020 will be invalid.
|AASL Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Organisation||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
AASL Commander Recruitment 2020 Details
Here below you can find details of latest AASL Commander recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Airline Allied Services Limited has released 18 Vacancies for Commander Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Commander||Candidates with 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
Upper age limit for Transition Commander - 53 years
Upper Age Limit for P1 Commander - 55 years
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the AASL recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Transition Commander - Rs 405000/- per month (On Joining); Rs 470000/- Salary per month on pro-rata basis
- Commander- Rs. 470000/- (On Joining); Rs. 588000/-Salary per month on a pro-rata basis
- Commander-Rs. 470000/- (On Joining); Rs 683000/- Salary per month on pro-rata basis
Most of the times Airline Allied Services Limited will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply AASL Recruitment 2020
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the AASL Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official AASL website http://www.airindia.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Commander Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the AASL Commander job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 18/09/2020
Postal Address to Send AASL Job Application 2020
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before the 18/09/2020
|Kindly check the official notification|
|Notification & Application Link||Official Website|