JNU Recruitment 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the job notification for 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 05.01.2019 to 04.02.2019. This Latest JNU recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. JNU invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Jawaharlal Nehru University notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 JNU Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 JNU Job Notification Important Details
JNU Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||73|
JNU Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Jawaharlal Nehru University notification has been given below.
- Personal Assistant – 02-UR
- Stenographer – 07 (UR-03, SC-02, OBC-02)
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – 44 (UR-19, SC-09, ST-03 & OBC-11 & UR-PwDVH-01, UR-PwD-OH-01)
- Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) – 20 (UR-06, SC-05, ST-02, OBC-06, UR-PwD -OH-01)
Make sure you are eligible for Jawaharlal Nehru University vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2).
- Typewriting test of five minutes duration from a given passage with a maximum of Qualifying Speed – English Typing 30 words per minutes; or Hindi Typing 25 words per minutes.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)
Make sure you are eligible to apply Jawaharlal Nehru University job by age limit given below:
Max- 35 years (Age relaxation will also be given to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Exserviceman candidates as per Government of India rules.)
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the JNU official notification 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates – Nil
There is no mention on application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Personal Assistant – Level-6 of 7th CPC (₹35,400- 1,12,400)
- Stenographer – Level-4 of 7th CPC (₹25,500- 81,100)
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – Level-2 of 7th CPC (₹19,900- 63,200)
- Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) – Level-1 of 7th CPC (₹18,000- 56,900)
The Jawaharlal Nehru University job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for JNU Job
- Login to JNU career page at official website https://www.jnu.ac.in/main/
- Search for job 73 Jr Asst cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) job Notification 2019
- Download or view the JNU Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
JNU Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Jawaharlal Nehru University candidates.
- Start Date: 05.01.2019
- Last Date: 04.02.2019
JNU Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.