IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the job notification for 527 Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 16/11/2021 to 04/12/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal. For this notification, IOCL recruits candidates by online mode only. The IOCL online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the IOCL online application form 2021 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
IOCL Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|IOCL Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Job location||All Over Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering|
IOCL Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest IOCL Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released 527 vacancies for Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Trade Apprentice||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit (as on 31.10.2021)|
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 24 years
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Trade Apprentice||Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines|
Most of the time the Indian Oil Corporation Limited will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Test
- Objective Type
Steps to Apply IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the IOCL Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official IOCL website https://www.iocl.com
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the IOCL Trade Apprentice job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding size of 100kb each) before applying on-line:-
a. Xth Std/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
b. Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification - ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
c. EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable.
d. Signature in black ink.
e. Recent color passport size photograph
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|