Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 – Indian Spices Board has released the job notification for 03 Trainees posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post. This Latest Indian Spices Board recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. The candidates need to attend the interview on 12.02.2019
More details about this recent Indian Spices Board notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 Indian Spices Board Job Notification Important Details
- 2.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Age Limit
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 Salary Details
- 2.6 Selection Process
- 2.7 Steps to apply for Indian Spices Board Job
- 2.8 Walk-In Interview Location
- 2.9 Indian Spices Board Important Dates
- 2.10 Indian Spices Board Official notification and Application Form
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||03|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
Indian Spices Board Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Indian Spices Board notification has been given below.
- Market Research Trainee – 02
- Statistical Analysis Trainee – 01
Make sure you are eligible for Indian Spices Board vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Market Research Trainee
- Post Graduate Degree/MBA or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized institution/University with 60% marks with specialization in International Business/ International Marketing/ Foreign Trade/Agri Business Sound knowledge of international business procedures and practices, Ability to carry- out trade policy-oriented research, Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Computer skills : Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data, Create charts, graphs and presentations, Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills, Ability to understand technical and complex information, Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work, Good networker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with Exporters and trade related organizations; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team
2. Statistical Analysis Trainee
- M.Sc in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics from a recognized institution or University with 60% marks. Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Proficiency in statistical data analysis with SPSS/SAS/STATA or R programming in addition to excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and database software; Ability to organize & analyze data, report, create data visualizations and presentations; Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills; Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team
Make sure you are eligible to apply Indian Spices Board job by age limit given below:
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
For more details, kindly refer the Indian Spices Board official notification 2019.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
Trainees – Rs. 18,000/- per month
The Indian Spices Board job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Indian Spices Board Job
- Login to Indian Spices Board career page at official website http://www.indianspices.com/
- Search for job 192 Agricultural Officer job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Go for walk-in on 12.02.2019
Walk-In Interview Location
Kindly attend Indian Spices Board interview on 12.02.2019 to below address.
- Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India Ph: 0484 2333610
Indian Spices Board Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Spices Board candidates.
- Interview Date: 12.02.2019
Indian Spices Board Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.