Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released the job notification for 35 Cadet Entry Scheme Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.E, B.Tech, 10th, 12th. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 01/10/2021 to 10/10/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Kerala. For this notification, Indian Navy recruiting candidates by online mode only. The Indian Navy online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the Indian Navy online application form 2021 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Job Name||Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Job location||All Over Kerala|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, 10th, 12th|
Indian Navy Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Navy has released 35 vacancies for Cadet Entry Scheme Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
i. Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations
ii. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) - 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam
|Executive & Technical Branch|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Education Branch||Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive)|
|Executive & Technical Branch||Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the Indian Navy recruitment official notification for more details.
Most of the time the Indian Navy will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Merit list Based
Steps to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the Indian Navy Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official Indian Navy website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Cadet Entry Scheme Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
- Date of Birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates)
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2021 Scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- Recent passport size colour photographs should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|