Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released the job notification for 45 Short Service Commission Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.E, MCA, M.Sc, IT. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 28/06/2021 to 16/07/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over India. For this notification, Indian Navy recruiting candidates by online mode only. The Indian Navy online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the Indian Navy online application form 2021 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Job Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Qualification||B.E, MCA, M.Sc, IT|
Indian Navy Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy Short Service Commission recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Navy has released 45 vacancies for Short Service Commission Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Short Service Commission Officer||45 Posts|
|Short Service Commission Officer|
1. B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT
2. M.Sc (Computer/ IT)/ MCA
3. M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Short Service Commission Officer||Candidates must Born Between (Both dates inclusive): 2nd Jan 1997 & 1st July 2002.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the Indian Navy recruitment official notification for more details.
Most of the time the Indian Navy will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the Indian Navy Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official Indian Navy website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Short Service Commission Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the Indian Navy Short Service Commission job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|