Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Indian Navy has released the job notification for 102 Officers posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post vacancy from 12.01.2019 to 01.02.2019. This Latest Indian Navy recruitment 2018 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. Indian Navy invites the applications by online mode only. So you guys need to apply via online application.
More details about this recent Indian Navy notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 Indian Navy Job Notification Important Details
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||102|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Indian Navy notification has been given below.
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
2. Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
Make sure you are eligible for Indian Navy vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
2. General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
- BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
1.Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
2. Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
Make sure you are eligible to apply Indian Navy job by age limit given below:
Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ST Categories: +05 Years
- OBC Candidates: +03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities +10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD +15 Yrs
- OBC PWD +13 Yrs
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Eye Sight :-
Branch/ Specialization Without glasses With glasses Executive (GS/Hydro) 6/12 6/6 Technical (General Service) 6/24 6/6 Executive (NAIC) 6/60
Height and Weight :- 157 cm with correlated weight.
Category Minimum Height Male Candidates Tribals from Ladhakh Region and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands 155 cm Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand and Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region 152 cm
For more details, kindly refer the Indian Navy official notification 2018.
There is no mention on application fee. So the this recruitment wont required to pay the application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT) – Level – 10, 56100-110700 MSP (15500)
- Lieutenant (LT) – Level – 10B, 61300-120900 MSP (15500)
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) – Level – 11, 69400-136900 MSP (15500)
- Level – 12A, 121200-212400 MSP (15500)
The Indian Navy job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Login to Indian Navy career page at official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Search for job 102 Officers job Notification 2018
- Download or view the Indian Navy Notification
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill all the details required & upload the required docs.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary
- Submit the application from and take print the acknowledgement for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
- Start Date: 12.01.2019
- Last Date: 01.02.2019
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.