IIMB Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has released the job notification for Various Assistant Manager Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Graduate. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 22/04/2022 to 06/05/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Bengaluru. For this notification, IIMB recruiting candidates by online mode only. The IIMB online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the IIMB online application form 2022 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
IIMB Recruitment 2022
|IIMB Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager|
IIMB Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest IIMB Assistant Manager recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has released Various vacancies for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
The candidates who have completed a Graduate are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Assistant Manager||• Candidate should be a Graduate with a minimum of 55% and above. Candidates with a master’s degree will be desirable.|
• Experience in Programme Management would be preferred.
• Hold Certifications on data science programme is an advantage.
• Should have minimum of 6 years of Analytics experience in Industry.
• Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner
• Must have a proven experience in Sales in a B2C environment
• Should have a good grasp of the management concepts, frameworks, and tools for the various functional areas of management and should be able to use this knowledge to relate to the customer requirements.
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:-
• Excellent communication skills
• Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
• Confident and self-motivated
• Friendly personality and team player
• Outbound Calling OR Customer Service experience
• Good attention to detail
• Computer literate and experience in database navigation
• Ability to write detailed follow-up notes for business reporting
• Knowledge of the Digital Learning delivery is an advantage
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||Not exceed 60 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the IIMB recruitment official notification for more details.
Most of the times the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply IIMB Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the IIMB Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official IIMB website https://www.iimb.ac.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Manager Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the IIMB Assistant Manager job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification link & Apply Link||Official Website|