IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur) has released the job notification for Various Officer, Senior Executive Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Graduate. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 20/06/2022 to 04/07/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Nagpur. For this notification, IIM Nagpur recruiting candidates by online mode only. The IIM Nagpur online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the IIM Nagpur online application form 2022 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2022
|IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||IIM Nagpur Recruitment|
|Job Name||Officer, Senior Executive|
IIM Nagpur Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest IIM Nagpur Senior Executive/ Asst. Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur has released Various vacancies for Officer Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Senior Executive/ Asst. Officer||Various|
The candidates who have completed a Graduate are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Senior Executive/ Asst. Officer|
Graduate in any discipline is a must. Post-graduation is desirable.
The candidate should have at least 8 years of experience in administration or Secretariat role or Front Desk operations at a reputed organization. (Preferably from Education, Travel & tourism industry, Hospitality industry)
The duties of the person include but are not limited to the following-
- To look after Appointment of Director with a various ministry for events/seminars/meetings/conferences etc.
- Communication to external stakeholders regarding Director’s confirmation for attending such events
- Preparing writeups/Notes/Presentations for Director for participation is external events if needed.
- Replying to Ministries/Management division/RTI on behalf of Director by taking inputs from Director & CAO.
- Planning & scheduling Faculty Council meetings with respect to Director’s availability.
- Circulating Agenda of Faculty Council meeting
- Giving specific inputs and important points of discussion to the Director before meeting
- Keep update Director’s travel plan & Calendar for external events. Providing writeup notes/reports/PPT to Director for the event
- Ensuring confidentiality & control of movements of documents from the Director’s Office
- Planning & Organising for various administrative arrangements of the Director’s event.
- Any other co-aligned matters assigned by the institute from time to time.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in Hindi and English. Proven experience in academic institutions is desirable.
- Excellent use of MS Office tools such as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- The candidate may be tested on the Computer skills required for the position during the interview process.
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Executive/ Asst. Officer||Min. 30 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: The candidate's Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the IIM Nagpur recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Senior Executive/ Asst. Officer||The selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary equivalent to Level 6 to Level 8 of 7th CPC. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and the institute’s requirements.|
Most of the timefixed-term the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the IIM Nagpur Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official IIM Nagpur website http://iimnagpur.ac.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Officer, Senior Executive Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the IIM Nagpur Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|