IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology has released the job notification for 07 Adjunct Faculty & Other posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post. This Latest IIFPT Thanjavur recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. The candidates need to attend the interview on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM
More details about this recent Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 Details:
- 2 IIFPT Thanjavur Job Notification Important Details
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||07|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
|Walk-In Date||04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM|
IIFPT Thanjavur Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology notification has been given below.
- Faculty – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040) – 01
Make sure you are eligible for Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
- M Tech/ PhD with specialization in Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering. The desirable qualification is Ph.D in the respective disciplines
A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Postgraduate or PhD qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy the following norms:
- Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities
• Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
• Reputed Industries
• NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
Senior Research Fellow
- Masters Degree with NET passed in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Chemistry / M. Tech in Food Technology / Food Science and Technology / Chemical Engineering /Biotechnology. The desirable qualification is Ph.D with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Tech / M.E. in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines with NET or M.Sc. in Food Science & Nutrition with NET or Ph.D in the above disciplines.
- B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Agricultural Process Engineering / Biotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines / Biochemistry / Chemistry. Desirable expertise: expertise/ experience in basic food proximate analysis, optimization and post-purification analysis, automated solid phase extraction technique, different sample preparation methods for LCMS, LCMS method development and validation, operating texture analyser & rheometer and interpretation of the result.
Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040)
B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Biotechnology / Food Technology or M.Sc. in Food Science / Food Technology/ Food & Nutrition.
Make sure you are eligible to apply Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology job by age limit given below:
- Adjunct Faculty – 70 years
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
For more details, kindly refer the IIFPT Thanjavur official notification 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Adjunct Faculty – ₹80,000 per month
- Senior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Junior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Project Assistant – ₹12,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for IIFPT Thanjavur Job
- Login to IIFPT Thanjavur career page at official website http://www.iifpt.edu.in/
- Search for job 192 Agricultural Officer job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Go for walk-in on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM
Walk-In Interview Location
Kindly attend IIFPT Thanjavur interview on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM to below address.
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005
IIFPT Thanjavur Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology candidates.
- Interview Date: 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM
IIFPT Thanjavur Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.