HPSC Recruitment 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the job notification for 37 Agriculture Officer Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.Sc, M.Sc. Interested and eligible candidates can be able to apply for the job notification from 21/03/2023 to 10/04/2023. The selected candidates will be placed All Over Haryana. For this notification, HPSC recruiting candidates by online mode only. The HPSC online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the HPSC online application form 2023 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
HPSC Recruitment 2023
|HPSC Recruitment 2023 Summary|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Category||Agriculture Jobs|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Agriculture Officer|
HPSC Job Notification 2023 Details
Below are the latest HPSC Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
Haryana Public Service Commission has released 37 vacancies for Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer||37|
|Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer||B.Sc, M.Sc|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer||Max.42(Years)|
- (Note) Age Relaxation:
Wife of military personnel who is disabled while in military Service: 5 Years
- The widowed or legally divorced woman she has not married: 5 years
- Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years from the as prescribed for the purpose of age for candidates of other categories: 5 Years
- For unmarried women: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: 5 years
- A disabled person who is covered under the rights of Persons with disabled act 2016: 10 Years
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for HPSC recruitment 2023. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
Most of the time the Haryana Public Service Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2023
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the HPSC Online Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official HPSC website http://hpsc.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Agriculture Officer Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the HPSC Agriculture Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|
FAQ on HPSC Recruitment 2023
What is the qualification for this HPSC recruitment?
The qualifications are B.Sc, M.Sc.
Who can apply for HPSC job notification?
Interested and passed in B.Sc, M.Sc can able to apply for this HPSC job notification.
How much vacancies are available?
Currently, 37 vacancies are available.
What is the start date to apply for the notification?
The application start date is 21/03/2023.
What is the last date to apply for the notification?
The application end date is 10/04/2023.
What are the job names?
The job name is Agriculture Officer.
What is the apply mode for the notification?
The apply mode is Online.
What is the salary for HPSC recruitment?
The salary is from Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/-PM
What is HPSC abbreviation?
The HPSC full form is Haryana Public Service Commission .