HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the job notification for 700 ADO Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, 12th, B.Sc, MA. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 29/06/2022 to 19/07/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Haryana. For this notification, HPSC recruits candidates by online mode only. The HPSC online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the HPSC online application form 2022 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
HPSC Recruitment 2022
|HPSC Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over Haryana|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, B.Sc, MA|
HPSC Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest HPSC ADO recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Haryana Public Service Commission has released 700 vacancies for Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Agriculture Development Officer (Administrative Cadre)||600|
|Agriculture Development Officer (Soil Conservation/ Soil Survey)||100|
|ADO||10th, 12th, Degree, B.Sc (Honours) in Agriculture, BA, MA candidates to apply|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|ADO||Minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 42 years (as on 01-06-2022)|
(Note) Age Relaxation:
- Wife of military personnel who is disabled while in military Service: 5 Years
- The widowed or legally divorced woman she has not married: 5 years
- Judicially separated women residing separately for more than two years from the as prescribed for the purpose of age for candidates of other categories: 5 Years
- For unmarried women: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: 5 years
- A disabled person who is covered under the rights of person with disabled act 2016: 5 years
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for HPSC recruitment 2022. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|For Male Candidates of General Category Including dependent son of ex-serviceman of Haryana||Rs.1000/-|
|For male candidates of general and all reserved categories of other states||Rs.1000/-|
|For all female candidates of the general category including females dependent on ESM of Haryana only||Rs.250/-|
|For female candidates of general and all reserved categories of other states||Rs.250/-|
|For male and Female candidates of SC /BC-A/BC-B/ESM/EWS categories of Haryana only||Rs.250/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||Rs.250/-|
Mode of Payment: Online
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|ADO||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
Most of the time the Haryana Public Service Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply HPSC Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the HPSC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official HPSC website http://hpsc.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the ADO Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the HPSC Agriculture Development Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification for ADO (Administrative Cadre)|
|Notification for ADO (Soil Conservation/ Soil Survey) Posts|
|Apply Online||Official Website|