GMRC Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC) has released the job notification for 118 JE, Maintainer, Assistant Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 03/01/2022 to 21/01/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Gujarat. For this notification, GMRC recruiting candidates by online mode only. The GMRC online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the GMRC online application form 2022 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
GMRC Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Recruitment 2022
|GMRC Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC)|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant|
|Job location||All Over Gujarat|
|Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering|
GMRC Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest GMRC Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant , Station Controller/ Train Operator recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released 118 vacancies for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Customer Relations Assistant||11|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||71|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic from a Government Recognized University / Institute.|
|Maintainer||SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter /Electrician / Electronics) from a Government Recognized University / Institute|
|Customer Relations Assistant||Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Minimum Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||18 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer||18 to 25 years|
|Customer Relations Assistant||18 to 28 Years|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules.
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for SEBC / OBC candidates for reserved posts.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen upto 45 years
1. General / Un- Reserved (including Ex-servicemen), candidates are required to pay a Nonrefundable fee of Rs.600/- (inclusive of bank charges plus servicetax).
2. SEBC/OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 300/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
3. SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Post Name||Grade in (IDA)|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 33000- 100000|
|Maintainer||Rs. 20000- 60000|
|Customer Relations Assistant||Rs. 25000- 80000|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||Rs.33000- 100000|
i. Written Test: 100 marks
ii. Gujarati Language Test: 20 marks
Steps to Apply GMRC Customer Relations Assistant Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the GMRC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official GMRC website https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the JE, Maintainer, Assistant Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the GMRC Junior Engineer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|