GIC Recruitment 2023-2024: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has released the job notification for 85 Officer Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Graduate. Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 23/12/2023 to 12/01/2024. The selected candidates will be placed in Mumbai. For this notification, GIC recruiting candidates by online mode only. The GIC online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the GIC online application form for 2023-2024 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
GIC AM Recruitment 2023-2024
|GIC Recruitment 2023-2024 Summary
|General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
|Central Govt Jobs
|Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I) Posts
GIC Assistant Manager Job Notification 2023-2024 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest GIC Officer recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
General Insurance Corporation of India has released 85 vacancies for Officer Recruitment 2023-2024. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
The Candidates who have completed a Graduate are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
- Hindi: Graduation, Post Graduation in Hindi/ English
- General: Graduation
- Statistics: Graduation in Statistics
- Economics: Graduation in Economics/Econometrics
- Legal: Degree in Law, LLB
- HR: Graduation
- Engineering: BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Aeronautical/ Marine/ Petrochemical/ Mettalurgy/ Meteorologist/ Remote Sensing/ Geo-Informatics/ Geographic Information System
- IT: BE/ B.Tech in IT/ CSE/ ECE/ ETC, MCA
- Actuary: Graduation in Maths/ Statistics
- Insurance: Graduation
- Medical (MBBS): MBBS
- Hydrologist: B.Sc in Hydrology
- Geophysicist: B.Sc in Geo Physics/ Applied Geo Physics
- Agriculture Science: B.Sc in Agriculture Science
- Natural Science: Graduation in Nautical Science
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-10-2023.
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the GIC recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for GIC recruitment 2023-2024. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Female/ Employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies Candidates
|All Other Candidates
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Rs. 50,925 – 96,765/- Per Month
Most of the time the General Insurance Corporation of India will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion and Interview
Exam Center In Tamilnadu:
Chennai, Coimbtore, Salem & Tirunalveli
Steps to Apply for GIC Manager Recruitment 2024
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the GIC Online Recruitment 2023-2024.
- Go to the official GIC website https://www.gicofindia.com
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Officer Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the GIC Officer job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links