APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022: APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022 is Available here to download. Candidates who are all going to appear for APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022 have to check the Syllabus of APSC Inspector of Factories 2022 to prepare well for the Exam. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Selection Board released the notification for the 05 Posts of Inspector of Factories in the month of December 2021. Candidates who are all submitted their applications kindly download the Syllabus to start their preparation for the Exam.
APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022 is useful to the candidates to get prepared for the Exam. Here we provide a direct link to the Download Syllabus of APSC Inspector of Factories and Exam Pattern of APSC Inspector of Factories at the end of this page for the sake of candidates. Candidates should start preparation today onwards to get a good score in the Exam. Candidates can prepare a timetable for their preparation by using the below Syllabus and Exam Pattern of APSC Inspector of Factories.
OutLook Of APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022
|APSC Recruitment Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Inspector of Factories|
|Job location||All Over Assam|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
APSC Inspector of Factories Exam: 2022
APSC Inspector of Factories Exam Pattern
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)||No. Of Question||Duration in Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper - I||GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY||150||150||150|
|Paper - II||Industrial and Occupational Safety, Health and Environment||150||150||300|
|NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
APSC Inspector of Factories Selection Process
Most of the times the Assam Public Service Commission will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Screening/Written test
- Viva- Voice/ Interview.
APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022
SYLLABUS PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper – II Industrial and Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
1. Industrial Safety, Occupational Health and Environment: Evolution Concepts, Policies and Legal framework.
2. Quantitative Risk Assessment: Consequence analysis, Damage modeling, FTA, ETA, Uncertainty in risk assessment, Dispersion models, Source models, Software applications.
3. Process Safety and System Safety Analysis: PHA, HAZAN, HAZOP, System life cycle and safety consideration.
4. Engineering Design: Design for Safety, Structural Design Safety, Plant layout, Pressure system design, Control System design including relief and relief design, Process design, change control, Fail safe condition, Electrical safety, Fire safety.
5. System Reliability, Maintenance and Safety: Reliability predication, System reliability, Reliability of complex system, Fault diagnosis, Software applications, Maintainability, Maintenance activities and policies, RCM, RBM, Life cycle costing.
6. Ergonomic and System Safety: Anthropometry, Working posture analysis, Work station design, Human error quantification and preservation, Cognitive modeling, Safety critical system and human reliability, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Measurement and evaluation, Preventive Measures and Workplace Stress, Effect of Technology, Design and Job Stress and MSDs, Task/Job Analysis for Job Control.
7. Safety Management and Work Environment: Procedure for incident investigation, Accident analysis, Engineering and Administration control, Behavioral safety, Interactions amongst man-machine-work environment, Safety performance analysis and monitoring, Organization for safety, System Safety Integration software.
8. Occupational Health: Fitness to the job, Risks likely to impact the worker’s occupational Health, Surveillance programs & their Effectiveness, Records.
9. Labour Welfare: Amenities and their maintenance.
10. Waste & Effluent Management & Disposal: Types of industrial effluents & wastes – The methods of treatment and their disposal.
|APSC Inspector of Factories Syllabus 2022 Link|