ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the job notification for 40 Senior Resident Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Diploma, PG Degree, DNB. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 24/02/2022 to 04/03/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Kolkata. For this notification, ESIC recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only. So aspirants are requested to fill the job application form and go to the walkin location on undefined.
ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Category||Hospital Jobs, ESIC Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Diploma, PG Degree, DNB|
|Apply Mode||Direct Interview|
ESIC Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest ESIC Senior Resident recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released 40 vacancies for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
1.Medical PG Degree/DNB in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution OR Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years’ experience from a Medical Institution
2. MCI/State MC Registration
3. Candidates on bond are not eligible
4. Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||Not exceeding 45 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the ESIC recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Senior Resident||Initial Basic Pay Rs.67700/- in level-11(7th CPC) of Pay Matrix|
Most of the times the Employees State Insurance Corporation will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of
1. MCI/State MC Registration,
2. Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards,
3. Experience certificate (if any),
4. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card),
5. Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority,
6. 2 recent passport size photographs and
7. Filled up Annexure- II & III.
Steps to Apply ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the ESIC Direct Interview Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official ESIC website https://www.esic.nic.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Senior Resident Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the ESIC Senior Resident job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Go for walkin in 04/03/2022 @ 10:00 AM
Walkin Address for ESIC Recruitment 2022
The candidates need to attend the interview on 04/03/2022. The address details has given below.
|Administrative block of ESI PGIMSR and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), JOKA|
|Department||Walkin Date &||Time|
Orthopaedics, General Medicine and Radiodiagnosis
|Paediatrics, NICU& PICU, Obst & Gynae. and Chest Medicine||03.03.2022|
|Anaesthesia, ICU and General Surgery||04.03.2022|
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification link & Application Form||Official Website|