DRDO DIAT Recruitment 2022: Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has released the job notification for 4 JRF, Research Associate Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D, M.Sc. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 07/01/2022 to 15/01/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Pune. For this notification, DRDO DIAT recruiting candidates by Online mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website https://www.diat.ac.in. The candidates need to fill the Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology application form and attach all the necessary documents then sent it to the given E-Mail address. The applications received after 15/01/2022 will be invalid.
DRDO DIAT JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
|DRDO DIAT Recruitment 2022 Summary|
|Organization||Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||JRF, Research Associate|
|Qualification||M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D, M.Sc|
|Apply Mode||Online (By E-mail)|
DRDO DIAT Job Notification 2022 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest DRDO DIAT Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology has released 4 vacancies for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Junior Research Fellow||3|
|Junior Research Fellow|
M.E/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Science & Tech./ Aerospace Engg./ Mechanical Engg. or equivalent with valid GATE Score.
M.Sc. degree in Organic Chemistry or Physical Chemistry or Polymer or Industrial Chemistry or equivalent, from reputed University or Institutes. First Class with UGC/CSIR-NET or SET or Valid GATE score.
1. For M.Sc. candidates, sound knowledge of organic synthesis or processes.
2. Should have good knowledge of Combustion Science & Technology, Fire, Safety and Engineering, CFD.
Ph.D. in Chemical Science & or Technology/ Chemical or Aerospace Engg./ Applied or Organic or Physical or Polymer Chemistry or equivalent with First Class at Post-graduation level.
1. Ph.D. from the reputed Institute or University is required.
2. An experience in the field of photocatalysis, hydrogen generation/ gas adsorption, combustion science and modeling & simulation is preferable.
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||Not to exceed 28 Years|
|Research Associate||Not to exceed 35 Years.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the DRDO DIAT recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Research Associate||Rs. 47,000/- Per Month|
Most of the times the Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
Steps to Apply DRDO DIAT JRF Recruitment 2022
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the DRDO DIAT Online (By E-mail) Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official DRDO DIAT website https://www.diat.ac.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the JRF, Research Associate Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the DRDO DIAT Junior Research Fellow job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Scan all the documents
- Send the application form and required documents to the given E-mail address before 15/01/2022
E-Mail Address to Send DRDO DIAT Job Application 2022
Job Notification and Application Links
|Application Form||Official Website|