DOT Recruitment 2023: The Department of Telecommunication (DOT ) has released the job notification for 5 Assistant Director, JTO Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is Graduate. Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 10/10/2023 to 10/11/2023. The selected candidates will be placed in Lucknow. For this notification, DOT recruiting candidates in Offline mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website https://dot.gov.in. The candidates need to fill out the Department of Telecommunication application form and send it to the organization's address. The application form should contain all the necessary documents. Most of the time the job application is to be couriered to the notified address. The application received after 10/11/2023 will be invalid.
DOT Assistant Director, JTO Recruitment 2023
|DOT Recruitment 2023 Summary|
|Organization||Department of Telecommunication (DOT )|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, JTO|
|Qualification||As Per Notification|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
DOT Job Notification 2023 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest DOT Assistant Director, JTO recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, and apply link.
Department of Telecommunication has released 5 vacancies for Assistant Director Recruitment 2023. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Junior Telecom Officer||3|
The Candidates who have completed a Graduate are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
- For Consultant in AD Level: Retired from Central/State Govt./Central or State PSUs/Research organization with a minimum substantive grade of level 8 of the 7th CPC in CDA Scale or equivalent IDA Scale or holding analogous post or above. Knowledge of working on a Computer is a must.
- For consultant in JTO level: Retired from Central/State Govt./Central or State PSUs/Research organization with a minimum substantive grade of level 7 of the 7th CPC in CDA Scale or equivalent IDA Scale or holding analogous post or above. Knowledge of working on a Computer is a must.
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||Max. 64 (Years)|
|Junior Telecom Officer|
No Application Fee.
Most of the time the Department of Telecommunication will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
Steps to Apply DOT Recruitment 2023
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the DOT Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official DOT website https://dot.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Director, JTO Job Notification, and click on it
- Download and View the DOT Assistant Director job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self-attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 10/11/2023
Postal Address to Send DOT Job Application 2023
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before 10/11/2023
Director General (Telecom), UP(East) LSA Department of Telecommunications, 1st Floor, CTO Compound, M.G.Marg, Hazaratganj, Lucknow-226001.
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification & Application Form PDF||Official Website|