DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya) has released the job notification for 334 Staff Nurse, ANM Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 10th, B.Sc Nursing, GNM. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 08/10/2021 to 29/10/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in Shillong. For this notification, DHS Meghalaya is recruiting candidates by Offline mode only. The application form will be downloaded from the official website https://meghealth.gov.in. The candidates need to fill the Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya application form and sent it to the organization address. The application form should contain all the necessary documents. Most of the times the job application to be couriered to the notified address. The application received after 29/10/2021 will be invalid.
DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
|DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Organization||Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya)|
|Job Category||Hospital Jobs|
|Job Type||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||DHS Meghalaya Recruitment|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)|
|Qualification||10th, B.Sc Nursing, GNM|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
DHS Meghalaya ANM Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurse, ANM recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya has released 334 vacancies for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Staff Nurse||General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing||Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.|
|ANM||Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery Certificate from Institution Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.||Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.|
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||Minimum age 18 to 27 years as of 1.1.2021.|
|ANM||Minimum age 18 to 27 years as of 1.1.2021.|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the DHS Meghalaya recruitment official notification for more details.
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Staff Nurse||₹ 30300/- (Level-8) of the Revised Pay Structure.|
|ANM||₹ 24700/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix)|
- A written examination will be held on the 4th December 2021.
- The Maximum marks for the Written Examination will be 100 marks.
- The Admit Card of the candidates eligible for appearing in the Written Examination will be issued from 22nd November 2021 to 26th November 2021.
Steps to Apply DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurse, ANM Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the DHS Meghalaya Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official DHS Meghalaya website https://meghealth.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Staff Nurse, ANM Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurse job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 29/10/2021
Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested:-
1. Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
2. Certificate possessing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and higher qualifications from Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card.
6. Scheduled Tribe Certificate / Scheduled Caste Certificate.
7. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Postal Address to Send DHS Meghalaya Job Application 2021
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before 29/10/2021
|The Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong.|
|Last Date||29/10/2021 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M|
Job Notification and Application Links
|Notification For Staff Nurse|
|Notification For ANM|
|Application Form For Staff Nurse & ANM Posts||Official Website|