CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019 – CSIR Madras Complex has released the job notification for 02 JRF & SRF posts. The eligible and interested candidates can able to apply for the post. This Latest CSIR Madras Complex recruitment 2019 will be more useful for the job seekers, whoever looking for the Jobs. The candidates need to attend the interview on 21.01.2019
More details about this recent CSIR Madras Complex notification 2019, including age limit, salary details, total vacancies, name of the vacancy, eligibility details, important dates and how to apply details are given below:
- 1 CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2018 Details:
- 2 CSIR Madras Complex Job Notification Important Details
- 2.1 Name of the Vacancies:
- 2.2 Educational Qualification
- 2.3 Age Limit
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 Salary Details
- 2.6 Selection Process
- 2.7 Steps to apply for CSIR Madras Complex Job
- 2.8 Walk-In Interview Location
- 2.9 CSIR Madras Complex Important Dates
- 2.10 CSIR Madras Complex Official notification and Application Form
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||CSIR Madras Complex|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In (Interview)|
CSIR Madras Complex Job Notification Important Details
Name of the Vacancies:
The vacancy detail for the CSIR Madras Complex notification has been given below.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
Make sure you are eligible for CSIR Madras Complex vacancy education requirement by checking below details:
1.Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with NET Qualification OR ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Renewable Energy
2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- M.E./M.Tech or equivalent with 2 years research experience in Chemical Engineering/ Renewable Energy/ Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience
Make sure you are eligible to apply CSIR Madras Complex job by age limit given below:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 28 Years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 32 years
For more details, kindly refer the CSIR Madras Complex official notification 2018.
There is no mention on application fee.
Salary details for the job notification has been given below:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.25,000 + HRA as applicable
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.28,000 + HRA as applicable
The CSIR Madras Complex job vacancy will be filled by the following process,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for CSIR Madras Complex Job
- Login to CSIR Madras Complex career page at official website http://www.csircmc.res.in/
- Search for job 192 Agricultural Officer job Notification 2019
- Download the Notification & Application form
- Verify the age limit and education details for your eligibility
- Fill the application form offline or Print your CV
- Attach your all the necessary documents such as mark sheet, photograph, signature.
- Complete the application without any mistake
- If payment is necessary, pay the fees offline by cheque/DD .
- Go for walk-in on 21.01.2019
Walk-In Interview Location
Kindly attend CSIR Madras Complex interview on 21.01.2019 to below address.
CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai
CSIR Madras Complex Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the CSIR Madras Complex candidates.
- Interview Date: 21.01.2019
CSIR Madras Complex Official notification and Application Form
- Official website: Click here
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
Kindly share this useful job information to your friends too. This should be very much helpful for your friends also.