CGG Recruitment 2023: Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has released the job notification for Various Assistant Manager – HR Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is MBA. Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 01/01/2023 to 31/01/2023. The selected candidates will be placed in Hyderabad. For this notification, CGG recruiting candidates by online mode only. The CGG online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the CGG online application form 2023 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
CGG Recruitment 2023
|CGG Recruitment 2023 Summary|
|Organization||Centre for Good Governance (CGG)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager – HR|
CGG Job Notification 2023 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest CGG Assistant Manager – HR recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and application link.
Centre for Good Governance has released Various vacancies for Assistant Manager – HR Recruitment 2023. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Assistant Manager – HR||Various|
The candidates who have completed an MBA are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here detailed information has been given by post name.
|Assistant Manager – HR||MBA, Post Graduation Degree|
No Application Fee.
Most of the time the Centre for Good Governance will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
Steps to Apply CGG Recruitment 2023
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the CGG Online Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official CGG website https://www.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Manager – HR Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the CGG Assistant Manager – HR job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|