BSAMCH Recruitment 2023: Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital and Medical College (BSAMCH) has released the job notification for 117 Senior Resident Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is MBBS, M.Ch, M.D. Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 28/01/2023 to 04/02/2023. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, BSAMCH recruiting candidates by online mode only. The BSAMCH online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the BSAMCH online application form 2023 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
BSAMCH Recruitment 2023
|BSAMCH Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital and Medical College (BSAMCH)
|Central Govt Jobs
|MBBS, M.Ch, M.D
BSAMCH Senior Resident Job Notification 2023 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest BSAMCH Senior Resident recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital and Medical College have released 117 vacancies for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|MBBS, M.Ch, MD, MS, DNB, Diploma
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
Most of the time Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital and Medical College will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Walk-In Interview
Steps to Apply BSAMCH Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the BSAMCH Online Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official BSAMCH website https://bsamch.ac.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Senior Resident Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the BSAMCH Senior Resident job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Job Notification and Application Links