BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the job notification for Various IT Consultant Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, M.Sc. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 07/10/2021 to 17/10/2021. The selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. For this notification, BECIL recruiting candidates by online mode only. The BECIL online application link will be available on official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill the BECIL online application form 2021 by online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
BECIL IT Consultant Recruitment 2021
|BECIL Recruitment 2021 Summary|
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||IT Consultant|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, M.Sc|
BECIL IT Consultant Job Notification 2021 Details
Here below you can find details of the latest BECIL IT Consultant recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released Various vacancies for IT Consultant Recruitment 2021. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
i. B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) with NIL Experience.
ii. Diploma (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience.
iii. M.E./M.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics/MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA with NIL Experience.
iv. 3. M.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Science) with 1-2 years’ experience
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|IT Consultant||Maximum age 30 years|
(Note) Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the BECIL recruitment official notification for more details.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for BECIL recruitment 2021. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|General||Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|OBC||Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST||Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Women||Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Ex-Serviceman||Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|EWS/PH||Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|IT Consultant||Rs.30,000/- Between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- Per Month|
Most of the time the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam
- Interview/ joining the duty on selection.
Steps to Apply BECIL IT Consultant Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the BECIL Online Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official BECIL website https://www.becil.com
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the IT Consultant Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the BECIL IT Consultant job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the printout of your application
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Job Notification and Application Links
|Apply Link||Official Website|